Morehead Financial Policy
Our primary goal at Morehead Peak Dental is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available.
An important part of this mission is to make the cost of optimal dental care as easy and manageable as possible for our patients. To assist with your dental care investment, we provide the following payment options:
- Cash - includes money orders and personal checks (returned checks will incur a $20.00 returned check fee)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express -as credit card payments
- Lifestyle Lending® - Credit Unions Lending Solutions for everyday life. learn more
- CareCredit™ - patient payment plans that allow you to pay over time with convenient low minimum monthly payments. With CareCredit™, you enjoy these benefits; **(subject to credit approval)
- Flexible financing options
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- Quick and easy application
- Recieve a credit decision almost immediately
- Start your recommended treatment immediately **(subject to credit approval)
We will be happy to submit insurance claims to your benefit provider and accept assignment of benefit.
However, the cost of your dental treatment that is not paid by your benefit plan (insurance provider) is your responsibility and will be billed to you.
You may choose one of the above options for payment of your outstanding balance. Full payment on any account is due within 30 days.
Payment received in full at the time of service in excess of $100.00 will receive a 10% discount.
We also are proud to offer our senior citizen patients (over age 65) a 10% senior discount.
Any exceptions to this financial policy are according to the discretion of Morehead Peak Dental.
Call us for an appointment today!
Saturday appointments available.